Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Some Stability Achieved

Well, I'm up in Lead, now.  My original lodging accommodations were run by a gentleman who smoked like a chimney, and drank like an Irish Pubber!

I got tired of his mild violence (basically, he'd "rush at me" when pissed off, like a bear, bluff charging) and had to move out for my own sanity and safety.

I wish that retired veterans were treated better, and could get the help they truly deserve and need.  However, when chemicals--like alcohol--are utilized instead of professional counsellors, nothing can be done.

Ergo, I had to leave.

I'm working at the Terry Peak Ski Area for the winter.  This should help satisfy both my work and recreational goals for the winter.

Now to persuade my wife to come and join me for a year...  Wouldn't *that* be nice.

--More Later... -SB

No comments:

Post a Comment